Monday, October 10, 2011

Ramblings...

I cannot wait for the day "dubstep" becomes overrated and lame.
-------
I really hate it when you like someone so much, but since you're the girl you are socially and Biblically "obligated" to wait till that person makes the first move. Gay.
-------
Why is "Times New Roman" the font everyone has to use for everything? I like it better than "Courier" but it's so mundane.
-------
I wonder if you can pray after an event has happened. Like, can God use a prayer to change the past? Not in big ways but, sometimes I forget to pray for friends to do well on their class speeches until after the fact, so if I pray AFTER class, would it have an effect still? Probably not... but God can do anything.
-------
I really need to study for my Mass Media exam.
-------
It's really weird being the minority in certain situations. Like, the other day, when I was working for Youth For Christ being a Bible study leader in an all-black school. I was the only white person there. I felt like... like they all judged me and were thinking, "she couldn't POSSIBLY relate to us..."
-------
Since when was it cool to like folk/indie music? The point of it is to be largely disliked by the masses, so the few who like it make the genre special and not mainstream. Because mainstream is for the weak.
-------
I really need to clean my bathroom...
-------
I recently learned the word "a lot" is two words. I feel stupid.
-------
Part of me wants Jesus to return RIGHT-STINKIN'-NOW. But another part of me wants him to wait, because I really want to do more things for Him. I feel like I haven't done enough. I guess we will always feel that way, though.
-------
Demons aren't taken seriously enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment