Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'll make a MAN out of you...

What is WRONG with the world these days? Time after time, I am confronted with the embarrassing fact that we have all "changed genders." By that, I mean it's like all men have become little pansy girls.
I don't care how many video games you own,
how much you like "Taking Back Sunday,"
or how black your skinny jeans are.
Men have become girls.
And it's disgusting.

I've been realizing this more and more as I blaze through my college career at an incredibly rapid speed.
Boys fret over the dumbest things that most girls fret over... or don't!
"My hair!" Really?!
One time, someone took my friend's seat during a movie in one of the dorms when he left for a good hour.
He comes back and whines about someone sitting in HIS SEAT. Dude, didn't yo daddy ever teach you one of the key rules in the universe? "Ya snooze, YA LOSE!" Ya left, so the chair was free game.
He proceeded to block the tv until he had his way.
OMG.

These boys SERIOUSLY need to learn how to MAN UP. I don't want no boy, I want a MAN.
Granted, I am not a fan of excessive hair, farting, burping, or spitting. Like most ladies, I prefer to refrain from that behavior.
But if a guy likes Britney Spears more than most girls, and is overly jazzed about her concert he's attending, something's not right. (This doesn't really apply to gay guys)

I am more of a man than some of these guys. That's sad! I can hold my own, I'm aggressive. I can be provocative and shocking. I spit on occasion. I work out. So, I need someone to out-do me in my manliness!

Guys these days who don't get texts from their "baby" FREAK OUT  and get paranoid. "Baby are you mad at me? Call me! When can you call me? Did I do something? Why aren't you talking to me?! Fine be     B@#!%! I bet you're with another guy. Baby please don't leave me I need you....." Etc.
GIVE me a break. And then, texting her friends asking, "Is she mad at me? :(" Bahhhh, that's like the girliest thing anyone can do!!!!!!!!

I want a man who can lift at least 100lbs.
I want a man who can take rejection like a man.
I want a man who can grow a beard IF HE WANTED TO but doesn't HAVE to grow one to feel manly.
I want a man who doesn't obsess over superstars or celebs.

That doesn't mean his sensitive, intuitive side is completely shut down, however.
I like a guy who can cry with me over the loss of someone.
Who can feel the way I do (sometimes).
Who takes things to heart.
Who loves Christ with all his heart.
Who likes puppies.
Who is musically talented (well, it's a bonus).
Ya get the gist :)

Just, please, SOMEONE teach these boys how to be men.

No comments:

Post a Comment