Friday, July 29, 2011

They way EYE see it

(Yeah my puns are corny, but hey I can be savvy like, oh I dunno, 24 hours of e'rry day.)

The way I see it;
If people are totally hot in high school, they most likely reached their peak and won't be gettin' much cuter as the years progress. Meaning: if you were ugly or lacking curves in high school (as was I) then do not fear! You're hot days are most likely a'comin'! And all those meanies in middle and high school who hit puberty 5 years earlier than you? They'll be saggin' a lot sooner than you.

The way I see it;
When I think mean thoughts about someone, like "oh they are a floosy," or "wow, she won't be getting married anytime soon," or "he probably contracted so many STDs they haven't even discovered them all," I think... these are people GOD loves. How dare I? It's not so much judging is wrong, but I don't know the whole story of their life, and honestly that's when I really want to run up and give them a big hug. But that would be creepy.

The way I see it;
Everyone says, "Don't judge me," or "don't judge them!" But, everyone judges everyone. Even if it is subconscious. And heck, if you don't want people to think you are a slut, don't act/dress like it! If you don't want people to think you are a partying, trashy floosy, don't act like it!
People have been fitting into the stereotypes they "hate" by generating themselves that way! If you don't like people assuming you are from the hood, change your status! It can be hard. Duh... But if you are sick of "judging" then don't act like what you hate. And don't judge back. By people saying "you're just judging me" they are technically being judgmental too. And, TECHNICALLY, we should all be rightfully judgmental. That way we can discern what's right and best. If you see someone in a dark alley with a knife and you walk the other way towards the well-lit and populated shopping center, you were making a judgment call. Should we say, "oh I don't want to judge that sketchy person with a knife in the dark, he could just be shaving bars of soap because he is sad! Let me go witness to him..." You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment